Zoho isn't just a CRM package, but a complete suite of Business Productivity tools.
Click on the logo below to get a brief overview of what Zoho offers .... all online, simple to use and very effective.
Zoho CRM has a number of versions, including FREE, Standard, Professional and Enterprise, all available only on the cloud.
Even the free version has many incredible features, like synchronisation with phones like iPhones, Galaxy and other Android devices.
BUT ... there are limitations with the free version. For example, the phone integration is Read-only ... still great for quick lookups of contact phone numbers and addresses, but if you want to be able to add and edit while you're on the road, you will need the Professional edition. Still incredible value for money at only USD20/month/user.
A really nifty feature of the Zoho App is "Find Contacts Near Me", which draws a map of all of your contacts near your current location.
So, as always, it is worthwhile to compare the features of each version (see the Comparison Chart). To determine the benefits, and what is best for you, you can speak to a real person at CRMcentral or click here to send us your details .... we will be in touch, promptly.
If you are already a Zoho CRM customer, or you are considering Zoho, this link provides details for fixed-cost Support and Implementation Plans.
Zoho ... linking with other modules and other things
Click on the "Try Zoho" button or the video link, above, to see the some of other modules that you can try out. Examples are:
- Zoho Campaigns (integrates with CRM, and like other products like Mail Chimp, Constant Contact and Vision 6, it tracks Opened Emails, click throughs and automatically updates Opt Outs)
- Zoho Calendar, which allows you to check time available for yourself and your colleagues
- Integration with gmail and other Google apps
- Integration with MS Outlook (not fully functional with Macs) and MS Word
- Integration with Accounting systems ... this requires a sign up with OneSaas. Click the Integrations tab at the top of the page to get a visual overview of how OneSaaS works.
- Integration with external marketing apps ... this requires sign up with OneSaas.